Keratin Hair Treatments: What to Expect
Longing for smoother, straighter hair?
Call to schedule a Keratin Treatment with Samantha
- What Is Keratin? It’s a protein that’s naturally in your hair.
- How It Works: A stylist applies a keratin hair-straightening product to your hair and then uses the heat of a flat iron to seal it in. We are trained on the use of Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy by Coppola.
- Time-Saving Tresses: If you usually style your hair straight, a keratin hair-straightening treatment could shorten your blow-dry time by 40% to 60%.
- Farewell, Frizz: You can forget about frizzy hair after treatment.
- Upkeep: After you get a keratin hair treatment you should use sodium-sulfate-free shampoo/conditioner to help maintain the treatment. These products are available at our salon.
- How Long It Lasts: Expect the results to last up to 3 months unless you choose the 30-day Express Treatment.